- All Generations members are required to comply with the North Carolina Home School laws. (See www.ncdnpe.org.)
- Generations members must be in agreement with Crossroads Fellowship's Statement of Faith. (See crossroads.org/believe) Generations is a ministry of Crossroads Fellowship.
- All members are expected to be participating in or seeking fellowship in a local church body. If you are unable to do so and would like to be a member of Generations, please email Michelle at (firstname.lastname@example.org). See Statement of Faith point "G" for clarification regarding this policy.
- All members are expected to volunteer for one position. Either or both of the spouses may choose to do the volunteering. Also for certain roles, teens can volunteer for the family requirement. If you attend an event, you may be asked to assist in addition to your volunteer obligation. Our events do not happen without you. (If you cannot volunteer and would still like to join Generations, please email Michelle at (email@example.com)
- A non-refundable annual membership fee of $25 per family is payable upon joining. Returning members must register and pay by June 30. After June 30, returning members will pay $35.
- Memberships to NCHE (North Carolinians for Home Education www.nche.com) and HSLDA (Home School Legal Defense Association www.hslda.org) are strongly recommended, though, not required.
- Members will refrain from speaking negatively of Generations' leaders or fellow Generations members, except in love, for the purpose of healing and growth, to those who are either part of the problem or directly part of the solution.